Thursday, March 22, 2012

Distracted in Cedarburg



Ok so since I'm such a blogspot dummy, and can't figure out how to move pictures around after they're downloaded, you'll have to bear with me on the order here.
These are a few of my new creations that I took to Distraction in Cedarburg, WI this week. Cedarburg is a great little historic town with many little shops.At the end of town is Distraction, the amazing shop of these 3 lovely and very talented ladies; Joy, Kath and Molly. They have THE most awesome hand woven yarns and ribbons you'll ever see. Add to that the vintage goodies from floor to ceiling and you've got a definite trip worth taking.
Their grand opening is THIS weekend and the weather in Cedarburg will help make it a great event. They've even got live entertainment tomorrow!

How cute is this chippy rake as a wine glass holder?
Distraction has a great mix of local and Fair Trade artisans who are guaranteed make you drool!




See what I mean?
When my things sell, I'm going to spend my paycheck on this awesome purse!
If you get a chance, skip up to Cedarburg today or tomorrow and tell them juliejayne says hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment